Mary Rozzi Launches Indiegogo Campaign to Publish The September Issues Magazine
The September Issues, the first magazine of its kind, aims to challenge and redefine women’s publishing: With all women contributors, this magazine is set apart from many contemporaries by creating an audience that is not only interested in fashion, but is also politically and socially aware.
September 11, 2017 ( datsyn.com) – Focusing on fashion and art photography, The September Issues magazine gives women the creative opportunity to express themselves freely. In exploration of the femme, a community without constraints is built. Art, beauty, fashion, and topical issues are discussed from a purely feminine perspective. This community reflects the diversity and power of global femininity.
The September Issues is a biannual magazine with only women contributors. Each issue donates a portion of its proceeds to an organization that supports women. The current issue is supporting Planned Parenthood.
All different types of women are celebrated within the pages of the magazine. “The Power of the Femme” allows different female contributors to interpret their own concept of this empowering theme. Female empowerment is no longer a simple slogan on a t-shirt; it has become a point that is impossible to ignore.
Through exchanging the story of women’s lives through visual and intellectual media, The September Issues’ aim is to share ideas of identity, discover ritual and ceremony, and recognize women pioneers of past and present.
Recent events have proven that the world is politically fragmented and full of change. The September Issues will be an active part of that conversation. Celebrating achievements, creating an influential voice of equality, and empowering women is at the core of The September Issues.
The Indiegogo campaign, located on the web at www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-september-issues-mag-all-women-contributors-photography-fashion#, offers pledge levels from $15 to $10,000 including:
– A thank you from the September Issues team,
– A digital copy of the very first issue
– An Instagram thank you shout out
– An advanced printed copy of the magazine
– A signed print from Issue 0 by one of the female photographers
– An 8×10 signed print
– A 30 minute Skype session with one of the team members
– A “Style Doctor” consultation
– An invitation to the exclusive launch party in London or Los Angeles
– A visit to a 1 day photo shoot
– A fashion internship
– A 3-day magazine internship
– An online personal shopping experience
– A personal page in Issue 2
– A private photo session in NYC, LA, or London
– Co-Publisher credits
– For more information, visit the Kickstarter page.
The September Issues is a magazine intended to strengthen the power of women in fashion, photography, and publishing.